Sunday, November 18, 2007

Really fast

I don't have much time, but I promise I will get to posting about the amazing trip. It was exactly what I needed, I feel like a living human being again (as opposed to the zombie I didn't know I was). I finally got the pictures developed - need to work on my underwater picture taking skills - and I will post some of them (I have a great one of a seahorse). In the mean time, here's a link to a website of pictures by a guy I met there:

http://roatan.tcnerd.com/

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's day three of potty training, and your trip to Honduras sounds fantastic! I'm looking forward to the pictures. A little something to get my mind off poop...

j said...

woo hoo! honduras pictures!!! i'm so excited to hear about your trip!

terri- i'm sending k your way to be potty trained. nothing we're doing seems to work. he REFUSES. REFUSES. REFUSES. aaaaagggghhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I hear your pain, Jeni! It's day 5 and while he has pretty much mastered peeing, we still can't get him to poop in the potty. He just saves it up until he gets his diaper for naptime and nighttime (I really don't want to just go cold turkey - that seems like asking too much of him). So, I don't know what to try next... I'm afraid to take him out of the house, lol.

I can tell you, though, that what finally worked (we tried this summer with no success), was to stop ASKING him if he wanted to use the potty, and instead TELLING him it was time to do it. After a few temper tantrums, he realized we were serious, and stopped fighting back. I hope that works for pooping eventually.

Sarah said...

hey, why haven't I seen you in for-ev-er?

Sarah said...

Did you say Roatan? I've totally been there. But I stayed above the water.The pictures are beautiful. Good job.