I tried to post pictures, both of Benson and one of the three (yes 3!) new puppies we have at various Fitch households (none at mine), but either blogger or my connection doesn't like me this evening. I sincerely apologize, especially considering the direct request. I did the best I could, but it just wouldn't work and now I really have to go to sleep. 2am date last night - very fun and very interesting. From a certain light it was actually a 2 date weekend (yes 2! that's dates and guys!), but the other was a lot more casual, but still fun and interesting. On top of which, I resolved to not think about work at all for the three days I didn't have it, and it was glorious. I still like my job, but it's getting a bit stressful, and the break has been exceptionally refreshing.
Sorry again about the pictures (lack thereof). I'll try again if I have time tomorrow.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment