So the townhouse fell through. The guy said he decided not to take my offer and not to sell at this time. Sort of disappointing. I was really disappointed when I first found out, but I'm getting used to the idea. It certainly frees up my liquid assets for the near future. I'm sort of tired (can't think if anything else to write about), and there really aren't any more details to tell about that situation. I just thought the great crowd anxiously awaiting my news might like to know.
Oh, my sleep hygiene is pretty good - I get a fairly regular amount of sleep, though it's less than I'd like - and my mood is above mid-line. I think I just needed a day off, and now that I don't have worry about house stuff, I'm as free as a bird. It's not keeping me at home though, and I probably won't go to bed early. Ahh, the silly ways we conduct ourselves...
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree you need a day off!
Bummer about the house. It will work out when it's time. Now you have money to spend on a fantastic European adventure! Or a trek through Asia. Or a trip to Mardi Gras in Brazil...
This Bob boy/guy/man...is this the Bob formerly known to me as Robert? Is this the older guy at work? Is this some new Bob? Please tell me it's not my lab's cancer Bob....
right on the first guess! weird huh?
Whoa!!!! What the heck? When did that happen?! Is he part of KIDS? WOW. We need to chat sometime. I'm totally out of the loop.
Post a Comment