Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I AM AN AUNT!!

Last night a new wee one arrived in this world, and we (me, my parents, Rob (my brother, the dad - weird huh?), the rest of our family, Rob's inlaws, and probably most of all his wife Kimberly) are all very happy to see him.

He has yet to be named, so right now he's just a 7 lb 6 oz 'little dude'. More details to come on this breaking news, and at some point I'll get pictures into the computer so you can see the new pride and joy.

3 comments:

j said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :) So happy!!! Tell Robert and Kim congratulations for me and give the little dude a wee squeeze for me! :) A year or two and Kellen can terrorize, I mean play, with him! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting! Make sure you jump right in and get that kid interested in something other than engineering! Your family needs an artist - hehe :)

j said...

Seriously! It's scary when you all LOVE calculus. :) Just kidding....holy crap- if I had a nickel for everything you and/or your family does, I'd be so rich. I know how to make bread and noodles and I know hemming and quiliting basics all based on knowledge directly from you- I was grateful when I made my rolls at turkey day. But really. If the child could choose a profession in the arts, that would be fantastic.