Happy 4th of July everybody!
Hope you're having as much fun as I have. Slept very late this morning (after staying up really late reading a book Jeni recommended), was very productive with minor chores that have been cluttering my plate, then had lunch at the neighbor's including a dessert of diet coke and mentos (we didn't eat them). Tonight I have a barbecue with some people from work, and tomorrow I have a stupendously exciting qual exam first thing in the morning. (Okay, that last thing has a hint of sarcasms, but I'm excited for what happens when I pass it.) I'm still thoroughly enjoying work, and this past weekend, I had my first post-*** date. We'll I sort of had a date about a month ago, and I'm not sure this past weekend would really count as a date. Do two sort of dates count as a full date, or do you still just get two halves? Anyway, whatever it was, it was a thoroughly entertaining experience. Plus, he was cute...
Don't get burned with any fireworks after I go to bed early - I'm waiting until tomorrow to buy my yearly stock of sparklers!
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment