Monday, July 17, 2006

11 things that happened in the past four hours

  1. I ate a good dinner - makes a really big difference at the end of a less than ideal day
  2. I recognized the fact that if the bird hadn't died its ignominious death, I probably would have wrecked my car after being beaned in the side of the head
  3. I talked to the most awesome sister ever (for about two hours) - love you P'coups
  4. I decided not to go out of town this weekend - phooey on the blind date guy!
  5. I made Robert squares (a chocolate and peanut butter concoction) which will make people - including me - happy at work tomorrow
  6. I rediscovered once again that I have the coolest family EVER
  7. I remembered that I actually enjoy my job - I have something to do tomorrow! (that's a good thing)
  8. I scratched some of my mosquito bites (a really good thorough scratching) - they still itch (and maybe more than they would otherwise have), but it was worth every second
  9. The sun went down - makes it a lot easier to fall asleep
  10. The sun went down and it got cooler
  11. It now feels like bed time, cheerfully rather than in a despondent I-feel-like-curling-up-in-bed kind of way
How was your evening? :)

No comments: