In case anyone wondered....
I am still alive, I am really liking my job, but I'm also very busy. I forgot how much time it takes to have to be somewhere every single day. Incidentally, I also forgot how few women there are in engineering (two in fact, me and the other girl). Between getting up at 4 am, trying to get enough sleep, and maintaining my relatively unparalleled success at building a social life, I barely have time to get in my nightly Sudoku.
With that, I'm off to play with the numbers for a few minutes before my blissful beauty sleep :)
'night all!
PS- I'd attach what can now only be assumed to be a really cute picture of Margaret going off to college, but I accidentally left my digital camera out in the Seattle-style rainstorm we had that very night. In case you're thinking of trying it, it's not a good idea if you'd like the camera to continue to function.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment